Bowman Woods Swim and Racquet Club
1. Can my family bring guests to the pool? Yes, guests are welcome to come and enjoy the to BWSRC for a $5 per person fee. Each guest may come to the BWSRC up to 5 times.
2. Can my babysitter/nanny bring my kids to the pool? Yes, you can purchase a babysitters pass that will allow a caregiver to accompany your children to the pool. This pass costs $50/year.
3. When is the pool open?
Monday-Friday (unless a holiday) 12:30-8:30
Saturday-Sunday (and holidays) 11:00 - 8:30
Adult Lap Swim Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 5:45AM to 6:30AM
4. Can we bring food and drink to the pool? Yes, you can bring anything you would like as long as it is not glass (including alcohol). Please be respectful and clean up after your family. You may also order food and have it delivered directly to the pool.
5. What events are planned for the summer? We will have a Memorial Day picnic, Fourth of July picnic and Labor Day picnic. There are also adult socials, family nights and back to school nights scheduled. Check the calendar for details.
6. How will I know if the pool closes due to weather or a swim meet? Updates like these will be posted to our website and Facebook page. Make sure you "Like" it to see the latest info. A notice will also be posted on at the Pool.
7. Can I sign my child up for lessons, swim team or tennis if we are not members? Yes, lessons and teams are open to the public. If you do not have an account please create one and sign up your child for lessons or a team.
Bowman Woods Swim and Racquet Club copy right 2018